Agreements for download
The agreements that enable a company to join the CMLA system are available here for download and execution. Executing a single agreement pertinent to the role your company takes in the system value chain brings your company into the system and into relationship with all other adopters of the system.
Which agreement should you sign? For the general case consider the following guidance.
- Client Adopter Agreement: sign this agreement if you are a device or SW client manufacturer that will provide clients for end-users to consume content in the system.
- Service Provider Agreement: sign this agreement if your company will offer services directly to end-users and will provide then with the rights directly to authorize consumption of content in the system.
- Content Participant Agreement: sign this agreement if your company owns or otherwise provides content for use in the system. It is not required to become a Content Participant to be able to distribute content in the system however there are specific rights that content adopters gain through this agreement.
- Developer: sign the Developer Addendum if your company provides implementation support to either the Client Adopters or the Service Providers.
- Reseller: sign the Reseller Agreement if your company is a channel partner offering the products or services of Client Adopters or Service Providers.
- Mobile Broadcast Addendum: sign the Mobile Broadcast Addendum if your company will offer service protection in addition to content protection using the DVB standard.
- UltraViolet Addendum: sign the CMLA – DECE Addendum to the Client Adopter Agreement or the Service Provider Agreement if your company will offer devices or SW clients or download services rights objects to participate in the DECE UltraViolet ecosystem.